We are extremely excited to announce our planned re-opening on July 1st. We outline a few adaptations we've made to our store and appointments to ensure our staff and client's safety is at the forefront at all times...
We are delighted to announce that Eleganza Sposa plans to re-open our doors to brides from July 1st. From now, you can book an appointment to try on wedding gowns throughout July and August.
It goes without saying that the recent onset of Covid-19 has had a tremendous impact on life as we know it. It has been a difficult and frustrating time for many of you who have had wedding plans disrupted and have had to postpone your wedding dates. We are extremely excited to reunite with brides and do what we do best once more; help you find the wedding gown of your dreams. Despite everything, we are passionate about making sure your bridal gown appointment will be fun and enjoyable for yourself and your guest! Over the past few weeks, we have been working hard to ensure the boutique is a safe environment and we will continue to work with government guidelines to ensure that our staff and clients’ safety is at the forefront at all times. In an effort to prepare for your upcoming appointment with us, we want to share the following updates with you:
- We ask that you bring only one star guest along with you to your appointment.
- Appointments will last approximately 1hr 30mins.
- Face masks and gloves will be required for our staff during your appointment and we ask you and your guest to do the same.
- We will provide you with lots of hand sanitiser at the beginning and throughout your time with us.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, we cannot accommodate early or late arrivals.
- We are committed to prioritising the health and safety of our team and brides above all else.
- We will be committing extra time towards sanitising the store and dressing areas in between each appointment.
- We will have ensured every single dress is steamed and fresh before each appointment.
If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to Covid-19, we kindly ask that you remain home as per government guidelines. We will gladly reschedule your appointment. Please note we charge a small consultation fee of £25. This is in place due to the high level of appointment requests, and to ensure all brides receive the best possible service and unforgettable experience Eleganza Sposa have become synonymous with. The entire Eleganza Sposa team want to extend a massive thank you to our brides for your continuous support and understanding. Please look after yourself, and we look forward to warmly welcoming you in-store. Visit our appointments page to book in today!